Anglo-French advance between Lens and the Aisne
- [London] : The London Geographical Institute, 
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 360 x 475 mm
Also available at
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
Ask at circulation desk
|G5831 .S65 1917 .P5||In-library use|
- [Ancillary map]: Continuation south-eastward on same scale
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Supplement to the National Review, May, 1917.
- Map Data
- Scale [approximately 1:190,080]. 3 miles = 1 inch (E 2°37'27"--E 3°33'22"/N 50°27'41"--N 49°38'58").
- Coordinates approximate (based on Greenwich meridian).
- Relief shown by gradient tints, hachures, spot heights.
- Color legend for gradient tints.
- Legend includes "limit of Allies' advance to April 22nd."
- Map shows railways, various roads, cities and villages, forests, various locations (such as forts, farms, hospitals, factories).
Browse related items
Start at call number: