- music by Leonard Bernstein, Aaron Copland, Stephen Sondheim, John Williams ; [performed by] The Boston Pops Orchestra ; [conducted by] John Williams.
- English. 11th work sung in English.
- data file.
- [Berlin, Germany] : Deutsche Grammophon, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (78 minutes)
- Overture Candide / composed by Leonard Bernstein
- West Side Story. Selection / composed by Leonard Bernstein
- New York New York (Main theme) / composed by John Kander
- Tara's Theme (Gone With The Wind) / composed by Max Steiner
- A Summer Place. Love theme / composed by Max Steiner
- On the Town: Three Dance Episodes.
- 1. The great lover (Allegro pesante) ;
- 2. Lonely town: Pas de deux (Andante sostenuto) ;
- 3. Times Square:
- 1944 (Allegro) / composed by Leonard Bernstein
- Fanfare for the Common Man / composed by Aaron Copland
- A Little Night Music. Night Waltz ... Send in the Clowns / composed by Stephen Sondheim
- America, the Dream Goes On / composed by John Williams
- America Medley / composed by Leonard Bernstein
- From Wonderful Town: Selection / composed by Leonard Bernstein
- The Pink Panther. Main theme / composed by Henry Mancini
- 8 Divertimentos for Orchestra.
- 1. Sennets and Tuckets (Allegro non troppo, ma con brio) ;
- 2. Waltz (Allegretto, con grazia) ;
- 4. Samba (Allegro giusto) ;
- 5. Turkey Trot (Allegretto, ben misurato) ;
- 8. March: "The BSO Forever" (Andante (In memoriam)) - Doppio movimento (Alla marcia) / composed by Leonard Bernstein.
- Included Work
- Bernstein, Leonard, 1918-1990. Works. Selections.
- Steiner, Max, 1888-1971. Motion picture music. Selections.
- Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Fanfare for the common man.
- Sondheim, Stephen. Little night music. Send in the clowns arranged.
- Williams, John, 1932- America, the dream goes on.
- Kander, John. New York, New York. New York, New York; arranged.
- Mancini, Henry. Pink Panther. Theme.
- Publication date
- For orchestra.
- Streaming audio files.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 8, 2016).
- Boston Pops Orchestra ; John Williams, conductor.