Oxford bibliographies. Psychology
- editor-in-chief, Dana S. Dunn.
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Oxford Bibliographies in Psychology is a ready, reliable resource for scholars and researchers, practitioners, teachers, and students to access classic, contemporary, and cutting edge scholarship in psychology, much of which is now available in online venues. Anyone with expertise in or curiosity about a psychological topic can use the online technologies to locate relevant bibliographic indexes, library catalogs, and numerous related references works. The taxonomy, the classification and organization of key subject terms, was created to reflect timely and timeless topics in the discipline. Oxford Bibliographies in Psychology is a quick, comprehensive, and efficient source for exploring or staying current with the growing science of psychology. As Oxford Bibliographies in Psychology expands, it will reflect changes and developments in this increasingly interdisciplinary "hub" science.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Psychology - Oxford bibliographies
- OBO psychology
- Former Title
- Oxford bibliographies online. Psychology
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2011.
- 9780199828340 (online resource)
- 0199828342 (online resource)