Oxford bibliographies. Islamic studies
- English, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Urdu. English, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, and Urdu.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press.
- Offers peer-reviewed annotated bibliographies on the range of lived experiences and textual traditions of Muslims as they are articulated in various countries and regions throughout the world. Bibliographies are browseable by subject area and keyword searchable. Contains a "My OBO" function that allows users to create personalized bibliographies of individual citations from different bibliographies.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Islamic studies
- OBO Islamic studies
- Former Title
- Oxford bibliographies online. Islamic studies <Nov. 23, 2011>
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2009.
- Title from home page (viewed July 18, 2012).
- Restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- 9780195390155 (OBO module)
- 0195390156 (OBO module)