Oxford bibliographies. International law
- editor in chief, Anthony Carty.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press.
- ["Oxford Bibliographies Online combines the best features of a high-level encyclopedia and a traditional bibliography in a style tailored to meet the needs of today's online research. Each subject module includes a full set of entries covering a range of topics from general overviews to highly-specialized themes. Entries are written by world-class experts and carefully reviewed by scholars in the field to ensure that they provide reliable, worthy coverage. The International Law bibliography provides authoritative guidance to the complex system of rules and principles meant to govern relations between states, to international organizations like the United Nations, and to international relations and diplomacy."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- International law
- OBO international law
- Title in HTML header: International law-- Oxford bibliographies
- Former Title
- Oxford bibliographies online. International law
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2012.
- 9780199796953 (OBO module)
- 0199796955 (OBO module)