Oxford bibliographies. Education
- editor in chief: Luanna H. Meyer.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press.
- Education is a highly active field. From teacher retention strategies to early childhood development, the study of education features a range of disciplines including psychology, sociology, history, economics, philosophy, anthropology, and political science. The multidisciplinary nature of education makes it challenging to stay informed regarding applicable areas. Moreover, much of the relevant scholarship has moved online with the most recent scholarship, research, and statistics appearing in online databases. Thus, there are consistently new discoveries, new interpretations, and new theoretical concepts to take into account. With Oxford Bibliographies in Education, students and scholars now have a reliable, selective, and authoritative guide to the best literature in the field.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- OBO education
- Former Title
- Oxford bibliographies online. Education
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2011.
- Restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.