Advances in psychology and law.
- Uniform Title
- Advances in psychology and law (Springer)
- Switzerland : Springer, -
- Physical description
- volumes : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Focuses on topics at the nexus of psychology and law. All areas of psychology (e.g., developmental, social, cognitive, clinical, neuroscience) and law (e.g., criminal, civil, contracts, property, family) are appropriate for inclusion.
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began with: Volume 1 (2016).
Browse related items
Start at call number: