Shared prosperity and inclusion : the future of economic development strategies in Silicon Valley
- written by Sarah Muller, Sarah Zimmerman, Bob Brownstein, Amy B. Dean and Phaedra Ellis-Lamkins.
- text file.
- San Jose, CA : Working Partnerships USA, August 2003.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xi, 133 pages) : illustrations.
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references.
- ["The purpose of this report is to re-evaluate San Jose's economic development programs from the perspective of two basic values. The first of these is the belief that economic programs should be inclusive and open. Secondly, economic development strategies should pursue the goal of shared prosperity."]
- Publication date