Map of Kyoto and vicinity
- Rev. 1915.
- [Kyoto] : [Miyako Hotel], 1915.
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 46 x 38 cm, folded to 16 x 9 cm
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G7964 .K98 1915 .M6||In-library use|
- Fujino, Ryoichi, publisher.
- [Inset maps]: Arashiyama & Kinkakuji (X)
- Uji & Daigo (Z)
- Lake Biwa & Mt. Hiyei (Y)
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale indeterminable.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Includes list of shops and factories, etc. (with corresponding text on verso).
- Index to places of interest.
- Shows roads, railroads, Buddhist and Shinto temples, various buildings and houses, tram lines, boat routes, waterways, the Miyako hotel.
- 3 inset maps.
- In English, with publishing and miscellaneous information in bottom margin in Japanese.
Browse related items
Start at call number: