Integral and discrete inequalities and their applications
- Yuming Qin.
- Switzerland : Birkhäauser, 2016-
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- volumes ; 24 cm
Science Library (Li and Ma)
Library has: v.2
|QA431 .Q69 2016 V.2||Unknown|
- Qin, Yuming, author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface.- Linear One-Dimensional Continuous Integral Inequalities.- Linear One-Dimensional Discrete (Difference) Inequalities.- Linear One-Dimensional Discontinuous Integral Inequalities.- Applications of Linear One-Dimensional Inequalities.- Linear Multi-Dimensional Continuous Integral Inequalities.- Linear Multi-Dimensional Discrete (Difference) Inequalities.- Linear Multi-Dimensional Discontinuous Integral Inequalities.- Applications of Linear Multi-Dimensional Integral and Difference Inequalities.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319333007 20170731
- Preface.- Nonlinear One-Dimensional Continuous Integral Inequalities.- Nonlinear One-Dimensional Discrete (Difference) Inequalities.- Nonlinear One-Dimensional Discontinuous Integral Inequalities.- Applications of Nonlinear One-Dimensional Continuous, Discontinuous Integral Inequalities and Discrete Inequalities.- Nonlinear Multi-Dimensional Continuous Integral Inequalities.- Nonlinear Multi-Dimensional Discrete (Difference) Inequalities.- Nonlinear Multi-Dimensional Discontinuous Inequalities.- Applications of Nonlinear Multi-Dimensional Continuous, Discontinuous Integral Inequalities and Discrete Inequalities.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319333038 20170731
- Publisher's Summary
- This book focuses on one- and multi-dimensional linear integral and discrete Gronwall-Bellman type inequalities. It provides a useful collection and systematic presentation of known and new results, as well as many applications to differential (ODE and PDE), difference, and integral equations. With this work the author fills a gap in the literature on inequalities, offering an ideal source for researchers in these topics. The present volume is part 1 of the author's two-volume work on inequalities. Integral and discrete inequalities are a very important tool in classical analysis and play a crucial role in establishing the well-posedness of the related equations, i.e., differential, difference and integral equations.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319333007 20170731
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Nonlinear inequalities
- 9783319333007 (vol. I)
- 3319333003 (vol. I)
- 9783319333038 (Vol. II)
- 3319333038 (Vol. II)
Browse related items
Start at call number: