Americans of negro lineage. Louise E. Jefferson. Published by Friendship Press Inc. New York. Copyright 1946, by Louise E. Jefferson. (inset) Negro population in the United States
- New York : Friendship Press Inc, 1946.
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 73 x 95 cm.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
Researchers can request to view these materials in the David Rumsey Map Center.
|G3701.E1 1946 .J4||In-library use|
Item belongs to a collection
David Rumsey Map Collection at Stanford University Libraries
The David Rumsey Map Collection was started in the mid 1980s and contains more than 150,000 maps. The collection focuses on rare 16th to 21st century maps of North and South America, the World, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The collection includes atlases, wall maps, globes, school geographies, pocket maps, books of exploration, maritime charts, and a variety of cartographic materials.
- Digital collection
- 75240 digital items
- Jefferson, Louise E.
- Pictorial maps > United States > 20th century.
- Statistical maps > United States > 20th century.
- Ethnology > United States > Maps > 20th century.
- Population > United States > Maps > 20th century.
- Historical geography > United States > Maps > 20th century.
- African Americans > United States > Maps > 20th century.
- United States > Maps > 20th century.
- Pictorial maps
- Statistical maps.
- Local subject
- The David Rumsey Map Collection.
- Publication date
- Map data
- Scale Scale not given.
- Color pictorial map of the United States. Shows places and people important to African American culture in the United States and Southeastern Canada. Includes title cartouche, landmarks, historical notes, and text. On top panel includes vignettes of prominent people in politics, music and literature.
- Separate Map.
- David Rumsey Map Center copy 1: Pub list no. 11278.000.
Browse related items
Start at call number: