San Francisco. Jenni Spark. From Evermade.com.
- London : Evermade, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 57 x 55 cm.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G4364.S5 A5 2012 .S6||In-library use|
- Sparks, Jenni.
- Pictorial maps > California > San Francisco > 21st century.
- Tourist maps > California > San Francisco > 21st century.
- Bird's-eye views > California > San Francisco > 21st century.
- California > Maps > 21st century.
- San Francisco (Calif.) > Maps > 21st century.
- Local subject
- The David Rumsey Map Collection.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale Scale not given.
- Hand drawn colored pictorial map of San Francisco, designed and produced from the mapping of the actual geography of this vibrant Californian city. Jenni Sparks has collaborated with Evermade to create intricately detailed illustration of San Francisco. Featuring various aspects of the city, from the world-dominating tech corporations to the grimy dive bars. Covers the Golden Gate Bridge, Pier 39, Lombard Street and Alcatraz and even Karl the Fog. Along the north coats of the city we have Presidio, the Marina District and North Beach. The south covers all areas up to and including Westwood Park, Outer Mission, Visitacion Valley, and Candlestick Park. Shows place names, landmarks, buildings, bars restaurants, businesses, parks, highways, etc. Date estimated.
- Separate Map.
- David Rumsey Map Center copy 1: Pub list no. 11115.000.
Browse related items
Start at call number: