Adam Smith and law
- [edited by] Robin Paul Malloy, Syracuse University, New York, USA.
- London ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2017.
- Physical description
- x, 524 pages ; 26 cm.
- Philosophers and law.
Law Library (Crown)
|K487 .E3 A728 2017||At Law Library circulation desk|
- Malloy, Robin Paul, 1956- editor, author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Adam Smith and jurisprudence / C.A. Cooke
- Adam Smith on law / Neil MacCormick
- Adam Smith on justice / David Lieberman
- Adam Smith and the law / Fabrizio Simon
- Adam Smith and the role of the courts in securing justice and liberty / John W. Cairns
- Adam Smith's treatment of criminal law / J. Ralph Lindgren
- Adam Smith on delictual liability / Kenneth A.B. Mackinnon
- Adam Smith's historical jurisprudence and the "method of the civilians" / Ernest Metzger
- Adam Smith and "the most sacred rules of justice" / Christel Fricke
- On the role of positive law in humankind's evolution, Adam Smith's moral philosophy / Jerry Evensky
- The importance of Adam Smith's Wealth of nations in English history / W.S. Holdsworth
- Adam Smith at the Constitutional Convention / Iain McLean and Scot M. Peterson
- Adam Smith and the economy as a system of power / Warren J. Samuels
- Modern natural law meets the market : the case of Adam Smith / Amit Ron
- Limited liability and the wealth of "uncivilised nations" : Adam Smith and the limits to the European Enlightenment / Hugh Goodacre
- Freeing Smith from the "free market" : on the misperception of Adam Smith on the economic role of government / Warren J. Samuels and Steven G. Medema
- The neglected agent : justice, power, and distribution in Adam Smith / Amos Witztum and Jeffrey T. Young
- Adam Smith, collusion and "right" at the Supreme Court / David M. Levy and Sandra J. Peart
- Adam Smith in the courts of the United States / Robin Paul Malloy.
- Publication date
- Philosophers and law
- 1472427602 hardcover
- 9781472427601 hardcover
Browse related items
Start at call number: