Walking the lifelong tightrope [electronic resource] : negotiating work in the new economy : a status report on social and economic well-being in the state of California
- Chris Benner, Bob Brownstein and Amy B. Dean.
- text file; PDF.
- San Jose, CA : Working Partnerships USA ; Washington, DC : Economic Policy Institute, ©1999.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (viii, 90 leaves) : illustrations
Also available at
- Includes bibliographical references (leaves 87-90).
- ["\"Walking the Lifelong Tightrope examines the striking changes in California's economy over the past decade and the implications of this transformation for the state's working families. The report details how workers at all income levels are increasingly vulnerable to rapid changes in our volatile, information-based economy and how inequality has become more and more entrenched in California's economic structure.\"--Working Partnerships USA website."]
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Negotiating work in the new economy
- Status report on social and economic well-being in the state of California