Consumer Financial Education Fund impact report 2012-2016 : Helping underbanked consumers avoid excessive debit card and overdraft fees : a cy press success story
- prepared by Pat Krackov, Lighthouse Philanthropy Advisors.
- text file.
- Oakland, CA : Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment, 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (38 pages).
Also available at
- Krackov, Pat, author.
- Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment issuing body.
- ["\"This report describes the progress and impact of the Rose Foundation's Consumer Financial Education Fund from its launch 2012 through its 3rd round of grantmaking in 2016.\"--Introduction."]
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Helping underbanked consumers avoid excessive debit card and overdraft fees : a cy press success story