Call her name [sound recording] : the complete recordings 1951-1965
- Hambergen, Germany : Bear Family Records, p2010.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
- Call his name (2:24)
- Leave my man alone (3:12)
- Don't do it (3:28)
- Old man you're slipping (2:53)
- Sittin' here drinking (3:29)
- I ain't nothin' but a fool (1:58)
- Heartache blues (2:58)
- You ain't nothin' but trouble (2:10)
- Slave to love (3:09)
- Gotta stop loving you (3:07)
- I'll help you baby (3:24)
- L & N special (2:31)
- Every night in the week (3:13)
- Evil-eyed woman (2:37)
- The price you pay for love (3:18)
- Snake in the grass (4:31; 2:45)
- Lord have mercy (I'm so lonely) (2:59)
- Sittin' here drinking again (3:31)
- Black cat crossed my trail (2:27)
- If you ain't sure (2:35)
- I'm just what you're looking for (2:14)
- I thank him (2:20)
- Mr. Big Wheel (2:03)
- Sittin' and drinkin' (2:50)
- I'm a woman (2:33)
- It's nobody's fault (1:48)
- Next door to the blues (1:43)
- Love letters (straight from my heart) (2:29)
- Ain't never seen so much rain before (2:43)
- Call his name (2:46).
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- Complete recordings 1951-1965
- Blues and rhythm & blues music.
- Originally released on the Tennessee, Republic, Champion, Vee-Jay, Hit/Spar, and Federal labels.
- Compact disc.
- Program notes and discography in English (38 p. : ill., ports.) bound in container.
- Production Credits
- Producers, Bill Beasley, Ted Jarrett, Calvin Carter, Gene Redd ; re-issue producer, Martin Hawkins.
- Christine Kittrell, vocal ; Tommy Turrentine, trumpet ; John Coltrane, saxophone ; Little Richard, piano, vocal ; Little Walter, guitar ; additional assisting musicians.
- Recorded late fall 1951-Feb. 25, 1965, various locations.
- Publisher Number
- BCD 16942 AH Bear Family Records
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: