PRL : planszowa rozrywka ludowa
- [Gdynia, Poland] : Trefl, 
- Physical description
- 1 game (1 game board, 4 pawns, 210 bank notes, 110 cards, 25 goods tokens, 1 die, instructions ( pages)) : cardboard, card stock, paper, wood, plastic, color ; box 26 x 26 x 8 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|GV1203 .P75 2014 FF||In-library use|
- Trefl, publisher.
- Trivia game about life in PRL (Polska Republika Ludowa, People's Republic of Poland). Players move around a board and answer questions in one of four categories (science and technology, everyday life, politics and events, and culture and entertainment); correct answers earn banknotes, and there are auctions for scarce commodities. The winner is the player with the most commodities at the end of the game. The game can be expanded by an official mobile app with extra questions and digital accessories.
- Publication date
- Title from box cover.
- Date from BoardGameGeek, accessed March 3, 2017.
- "Development team: Jacek Zdybel, Grzegorz Traczykowski, Piotr Milewski, Slawomir Czuba, Krystian Skrzyszewski. Opracowanie graficzne: Very Nice Studio - Bartek Brosz, Jarek Lula."--Instructions, page 
- For 2-4 players.
- Age 10 and up.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #5855.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: