- Current publication
- Williamsburg, VA : College of William & Mary, [2010?]-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- College of William and Mary. publisher.
- AidData is a development research and innovation lab at the College of William & Mary. Our interdisciplinary team of 40 faculty and staff helps international development organizations to more effectively track, target, coordinate, and evaluate their investments. We use precise data and rigorous methods to address the question of ‘who is doing what, where, for whom, and to what effect’. Our work is made possible through partnerships with USAID’s Global Development Lab, the World Bank and the William & Flora Hewlett Foundation, among others. AidData Research Datasets are organized into two collections: Sub-national, Geospatial Research Datasets and Country-Level Research Datasets. The Country-level dataset includes commitment information for over 1.5 million development finance activities funded between 1947 and 2013. The dataset covers 96 donors and includes ODA, OOF flows, Equity Investments, and Export Credits where available. AidData Core Research Releases are particularly useful for researchers since they are flat, static versions of the data that allow for replication and comparison. AidData’s goal is to publish updated research releases on a bi-annual basis.
- Economic assistance > Statistics > Databases.
- International economic relations > Statistics > Databases.
- Economic assistance > Geographic information systems.
- International economic relations > Geographic information systems.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- AidData : open data for international development. Datasets