- [Portland, OR] : Littlefields Photography Magazine, 2016-
- Physical description
- volumes : color illustrations ; 11 x 16 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: no.1(2016), no.2(2017)
|N7433.4 .O525 O53 T NO.2||In-library use|
|N7433.4 .O525 O53 T NO.1||In-library use|
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Issue 1 (2016)-
- "This publication is a long-term service to presenting the work of Japanese photographer Kisara Okada. In this first issue, we present close-ups of Tokyo subway passengers, taken in 2011 with a Canon 5D Mark II camera & 28mm and 50mm Canon lenses. We believe these images are some of the finest and most adventurous examples of this genre. Okadazine is published by Littlefields Photography Magazine."--Issue number one.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Binding: grey paper portfolios each holding 10 photographs held with wide white paper band with printed title label, may have objects attached to paper band.
- United States -- Portland -- Oregon.
Browse related items
Start at call number: