- Artifact edition.
- [United Kingdom] : [Twisted Tree Games], 
- Physical description
- 1 game (2 booklets, 2 CDs, 1 deck of 48 cards in box) : paper, cardstock, sound, color ; box 25 x 17 x 4 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|GV1201.34 .K49 2016||In-library use|
- A collection of objects expanding on the world and ethos of the multi-award winning game Proteus.
- Publication date
- "Additional development by Alex May, Jonathan Brodsky and Ethan Lee."--"History" booklet page .
- "History" booklet (untitled) contains images from development of the game.
- Booklet entitled "Field guide & walking scores : vol. II: Proteus archipelago / compiled by Pseudo-Fludd. Cambridgeshire : Twisted Tree Books ; Redwood : P.H. Thoth & Co." explores the ideas of music and wandering at the heart of the game.
- "Proteus suites" audio CD contains 4 suites of music based on the soundscape of the game.
- "Proteus (data)" CD contains Proteus installers, an extensive archive of David Kanaga's musical sketches from development and related EPs, and older builds including one with cities. Windows only.
- Deck of cards entitled "The Protean map" is "a journey visualizer for unknown lands."--Designers' description.
- Related Work
- Field guide & walking scores
- Proteus suites
- Proteus (data)
- Protean map
Browse related items
Start at call number: