Nonlinear stochastic control and filtering with engineering-oriented complexities
- Guoliang Wei, Zidong Wang, Wei Qian.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xxii, 249 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Engineering systems and sustainability series
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA402.35 .W445 2016||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 223-241) and index.
- Introduction Background, Motivation, and Research Problems Outline Robust Stabilization for Stochastic Time-Delay Interval Systems Problem Formulation Robust Stability Analysis Delay-Dependent Robust Stabilization An Illustrative Example Summary Robust H Control for Markov Systems with Nonlinear Disturbance Problem Formulation Robust Stabilization H Control An Illustrative Example Summary H Filtering and Control for Markov Systems with Sensor Nonlinearities Problem Formulation H Filtering H Dynamical Output Feedback Control Summary H Analysis for Stochastic Differential Systems by Razumikhin Theory Problem Formulation Main Results The L2 Gain Problem for Nonlinear Stochastic Delay System Examples Summary Robust Filtering with Nonlinearities and Multiple Missing Measurements Problem Formulation Main Results An Illustrative Example Summary Probability-Dependent Control with Randomly Occurring Nonlinearities Problem Formulation Gain-Scheduled Controller Design Computationally Accessible Solution An Illustrative Example Summary Probability-Dependent Filtering with Missing Measurements Problem Formulation Main Results An Illustrative Example Summary Controller Design for 2-D Stochastic Nonlinear Roesser Model Problem Formulation and Preliminaries Main Results An Illustrative Example Summary Filtering for Networked Control Systems with Multiple Delays Problem Formulation Main Results An Illustrative Example Summary State Estimation for Stochastic Delayed Gene Regulatory Networks Problem Formulation Main Results An Illustrative Example Summary State Estimation for Complex Networks with ROCD Problem Formulation Main Results An Illustrate Example Summary H Synchronization for Complex Networks with RVN Problem Formulation Main Results An Illustrative Example Summary.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Nonlinear Stochastic Control and Filtering with Engineering-oriented Complexities presents a series of control and filtering approaches for stochastic systems with traditional and emerging engineering-oriented complexities. The book begins with an overview of the relevant background, motivation, and research problems, and then: * Discusses the robust stability and stabilization problems for a class of stochastic time-delay interval systems with nonlinear disturbances * Investigates the robust stabilization and H control problems for a class of stochastic time-delay uncertain systems with Markovian switching and nonlinear disturbances * Explores the H state estimator and H output feedback controller design issues for stochastic time-delay systems with nonlinear disturbances, sensor nonlinearities, and Markovian jumping parameters * Analyzes the H performance for a general class of nonlinear stochastic systems with time delays, where the addressed systems are described by general stochastic functional differential equations * Studies the filtering problem for a class of discrete-time stochastic nonlinear time-delay systems with missing measurement and stochastic disturbances * Uses gain-scheduling techniques to tackle the probability-dependent control and filtering problems for time-varying nonlinear systems with incomplete information * Evaluates the filtering problem for a class of discrete-time stochastic nonlinear networked control systems with multiple random communication delays and random packet losses * Examines the filtering problem for a class of nonlinear genetic regulatory networks with state-dependent stochastic disturbances and state delays * Considers the H state estimation problem for a class of discrete-time complex networks with probabilistic missing measurements and randomly occurring coupling delays * Addresses the H synchronization control problem for a class of dynamical networks with randomly varying nonlinearities Nonlinear Stochastic Control and Filtering with Engineering-oriented Complexities describes novel methodologies that can be applied extensively in lab simulations, field experiments, and real-world engineering practices. Thus, this text provides a valuable reference for researchers and professionals in the signal processing and control engineering communities.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
Browse related items
Start at call number: