Colloquium : the boundaries of liberty after Lawrence v. Texas
- Ann Arbor, Michigan : Michigan Law Review Association : University of Michigan Law School, 
- Physical description
- pages 1447-1672, ii ; 26 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Foreword: Loving Lawrence / Pamela S. Karlan
- The unknown part of Lawrence v. Texas / Dale Carpenter
- Sexual orientation and the paradox of heightened scrutiny / Nan D. Hunter
- Lawrence v. Texas and judicial hubris / Nelson Lund, John O. McGinnis
- Surviving Lawrence v. Texas / Marc Spindelman.
- Lawrence, John Geddes > Trials, litigation, etc.
- Equality before the law > United States.
- Due process of law > United States.
- Homosexuality > Law and legislation > Texas.
- Homosexuality > Law and legislation > United States.
- Gays > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
- Lawrence, John Geddes.
- Due process of law.
- Equality before the law.
- Gays > Legal status, laws, etc.
- Homosexuality > Law and legislation.
- United States.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Boundaries of Liberty after Lawrence v. Texas
- Lawrence v. Texas
- Special issue of Michigan law review, vol. 102, no. 7 (June 2004).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- Michigan law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: