Mr. and Mrs. L.G. Bartel, Tsaohsien, Shangtung, North China [graphic].
- English. In English.
- China, [not after 1948]
- Physical description
- 1 photograph : print ; card 14 x 9 cm
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|MISC 2146||In-library use|
- Portrait of Mr. and Mrs. L.G Bartel, mostly likely the Protestant missionary Loyal Houlding Bartel and his wife Susan Schultz Bartel, who moved to China together just after Loyal's graduation from Moody Bible Institute and Northern Baptist Theological Seminary. Susan left China in 1948 but Loyal died remained and died there in 1971.
- Publication date
- Title from caption.
- Photographer unknown.
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Cite as
- Mr. and Mrs. L.G. Bartel, Tsaohsien, Shangtung, North China (Misc 2146). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish.
- Purchase; 2016. Accession MSS 2018-341.
Browse related items
Start at call number: