The law relating to gifts, trusts, and testamentary dispositions among the Mahommedans [electronic resource] : (according to the Hanafi, Maliki, Shâfeï, and Shiah schools), compiled from authorities in the original Arabic with explanatory notes and references to decided cases, and an introduction on the growth and development of Mahommedan jurisprudence
- by Syed Ameer Ali.
- English, Arabic. In English with Arabic phrases.
- Calcutta : Thacker, Spink, 1885 (Printed by J.W. Thomas)
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxii, , 655 p.).
- Tagore law lectures ; 1884.
- Making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926.
Browse related items
Start at call number: