The history of the Comstock Lode, 1850-1920
- [Reno] Nevada State Bureau of Mines and the Mackay School of Mines 
- Physical description
- xiii, 297 p. front., illus. (incl. ports., maps) 23 cm.
- Geology and mining series ; no. 37.
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
Stacks Request (opens in new tab)
|550.6 .N499 NO.30-40||Unknown|
|550.6 .N499 NO.37||Unknown|
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|F849 .S64||In-library use|
- Bibliographical foot-notes.
- Publication date
- University of Nevada Bulletin, vol. 37, no. 3. July 1, 1943, Geology and mining series no. 37
- Stanford copy 1 (Earth-Sci): Series 30-40 bound together
Browse related items
Start at call number: