Map of New York City, Brooklyn, and vicinity showing surface & elevated railroads in operation and proposed [cartographic material].
- New York, 1885.
- Physical description
- color map ; 68 x 45 cm
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G3804 .N4 P3 1885 .C6||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
- Shows relief by hachures, drainage, parks, some buildings, names of property owners, streets, roads, and the railroads distinguished by line symbols.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale ca. 1:30,000.
- Description derived from published bibliography.
- LC Railroad maps, 268
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Stanford copy attached to cover: "Colton's Map of Brooklyn and vicinity," 10 x 15 cm.
- United States -- New York (State) -- New York.
Browse related items
Start at call number: