Eighteenth century drama : censorship, society and the stage
- [Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK] : Adam Matthew, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery, repository.
- ["\"Eighteenth Century Drama features the John Larpent Collection from the Huntington Library – a unique archive of almost every play submitted for licence between 1737 and 1824, as well as hundreds of documents that provide social context for the plays. Explore the Larpent plays, papers of prominent theatrical figures of the period, including correspondence, financial documents, and portraits. Cross-reference this with essential searchable databases created from information in The London Stage 1729-1800 and A Biographical Dictionary of Actors, Actresses, Musicians, Dancers, Managers & Other Stage Personnel in London, 1660-1800\" -- Nature and scope."]
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Censorship, society and the stage
- Access limited to subscribers.