Spectral theory and mathematical physics
- Marius Mantoiu, Georgi Raikov, Rafael Tiedra de Aldecoa, editors.
- Cham : Birkhäuser, 
- Physical description
- viii, 255 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 254.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QC20.7 .S64 S64 2016||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Lower bounds for sojourn time in a simple shape resonance model / J. Asch, O. Bourget, V.H. Cortés and C Fernández
- Spectral properties for hamiltonians of weak interactions / J.-M. Barbaroux, J. Faupin and J.-C. Guillot
- Magnetic laplacian in sharp three-dimensional cones / V. Bonnaillie-Noël, M. Dauge, N. Popoff and N. Raymond
- Spectral clusters for magnetic exterior problems / V. Bruneau and D. Sambou
- The spectral shift function and the witten index / A. Carey, F. Gesztesy, G. Levitina and F. Sukochev
- Stahl's theorem (aka BMV Conjecture) : insights and intuition on its proof / F. Clivaz
- Some estimates regarding integrated density of states for random schrödinger operator with decaying random potentials / D. Ranjan Dolai
- Boundary values of resolvents of self-adjoint operators in krein spaces and applications to the klein-gordon equation / D. Häfner
- Levinson's theorem : an index theorem in scattering theory / S. Richard
- Counting function of magnetic eigenvalues for non-definite sign perturbations / D. Sambou
- Harmonic analysis and random schrodinger operators / M. Taufer, M. Tautenhahn and I. Veselic.
The present volume contains the Proceedings of the International Conference on Spectral Theory and Mathematical Physics held in Santiago de Chile in November 2014. Main topics are: Ergodic Quantum Hamiltonians, Magnetic Schrodinger Operators, Quantum Field Theory, Quantum Integrable Systems, Scattering Theory, Semiclassical and Microlocal Analysis, Spectral Shift Function and Quantum Resonances. The book presents survey articles as well as original research papers on these topics. It will be of interest to researchers and graduate students in Mathematics and Mathematical Physics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Operator theory, advances and applications, 0255-0156 ; volume 254
- Proceedings of an international conference held in Santiago de Chile in November, 2014.
- 9783319299907 (hd.bd.)
- 9783319299921 (online)
- 3319299921 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: