Latin American newspapers
- The Center for Research Libraries.
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese. In English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- [Naples, Fla.] : Readex, [2008?]-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Searchable collection of over 280 historical Latin American newspapers, 1805-1922, offering unprecedented coverage of the people, issues and events that shaped this vital region during the 19th and early 20th centuries. Featuring titles from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Cuba, Guatemala, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela, and a dozen other countries, these resources provide a wide range of viewpoints from diverse Latin American cultures.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Additional title: World newspaper archive. Latin American newspapers
- Title from publisher information page: Latin American Newspapers, Series 1 and 2, 1805-1922 : a world newspaper archive collection
- Also known as: Latin American Newspapers, 1805-1922
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2008?
- Published by Readex in partnership with the Center for Research Libraries.
- Included Work
- Latin American newspapers, 1805-1922.
- Latin America newspapers Series 2, 1822-1922.
- Contained in (work): World newspaper archive. [Naples, Fla.] : Readex