Health indicators warehouse
- [Archived version].
- Hyattsville, MD : National Center for Health Statistics.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Government Publishing Office, 2016-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Corporate Author
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.) compiler.
- Federal Depository Library Program collector.
- United States. Government Publishing Office distributor.
- United States. Department of Health and Human Services, sponsoring body.
- Presents a compilation of statistics from various nutrition and other health surveys conducted of the U.S. population. In addition to the data, includes: Indicator report (complete list of indicators and their respective geographic levels); user's guide; data source descriptions; and glossary of terms.
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.) > Databases.
- Health status indicators > United States > Databases.
- Public health > United States > Statistics > Databases.
- Health surveys > United States > Databases.
- Nutrition surveys > United States > Databases.
- United States > Social conditions > Health aspects > Statistics > Databases.
- Title Variation
- Also known as: HIW
- The archived version does not replicate the full functionality of the live online database.
- "Developed by the National Center for Health Statistics."
- "The HIW is a collaboration of many Agencies and Offices within the Department of Health and Human Services. The HIW is maintained by the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics"--About the HIW file.
- The content is made available by the U.S. Government Publishing Office in accordance with Title 44 of the US Code.
- Digital collection: Federal Depository Library Program Web Archive.
- Federal Depository Library Program Web Archive
- Other edition
- Current version: Health indicators warehouse