African American newspapers. Series 2. 1835-1956
- [New Canaan, CT] : Readex ; [Worcester, Mass.] : American Antiquarian Society, -
- African American newspapers > Databases.
- American newspapers > Databases.
- African Americans > History > 19th century > Sources.
- African Americans > History > 20th century > Sources.
- United States > Newspapers.
- United States > Imprints.
- African Americans.
- United States.
- Beginning date
- Offered as a service of NewsBank, inc.
- African American Newspapers, Series 2, 1835-1956 complements and expands on African American Newspapers, Series 1. Published in 22 states and the District of Columbia, the more than 75 newly available newspapers in Series 2 significantly increase access to primary sources for researchers across African and African American studies; political science; ethnic studies; diaspora studies; women’s studies; and cultural, literary and social history.
- Title from publishers website, viewed July 6, 2016).