Alexis : a pastoral of Virgil
- translated by John Dryden.
- South Harting, [Eng.] : Printed for the Harting Guild, 1904.
- Physical description
- , 4,  leaves ill. (wood engravings) ; 28 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Publication date
- Title vignette; t.p., running-titles, colophon, and tailpiece printed in green.
- Illustrated with wood engraved frontispiece, t.p. vignette, and tailpiece by James Guthrie.
- Leaves printed alternately on the recto and verso.
- "This ends Virgil's little pastoral called Alexis, printed by James Guthrie on the Pear Tree Press at Harting, a village in Sussex, and finished on the thirtieth of November MDCCCCIV."--Colophon.
- Original white cloth.
- England -- South Harting.