- Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest.
- ProQuest (Firm)
- ["PAIS (originally, the Public Affairs Information Service) was established in 1914. There are two databases created from the files: PAIS International and PAIS Archive. PAIS International includes records from the print PAIS Bulletin 1977 and forward; it also includes PAIS print Foreign Language Index published 1972-1990, at which time it merged with the PAIS Bulletin. The PAIS International database contains continually updated records for over half a million journal articles, books, government documents, statistical directories, grey literature, research reports, conference papers, web content, and more. Newspapers and newsletters are not indexed. PAIS International includes publications from over 120 countries throughout the world ... It is updated quarterly with over 17,000 current records added in total each year.--Publisher description."]
- ["PAIS Archive is a retrospective conversion of the PAIS Annual Cumulated Bulletin, volumes 1-62, published 1915-1976. PAIS Archive contains over 1.23 million records and covers monographs, periodical articles, notes and announcements, and analytics. The original, historical subject headings have been retained. PAIS Archive provides a unique perspective on the 20th century's most important public and social policies, such as Prohibition, suffrage, pacifism, civil rights, McCarthyism, Vietnam War, and Watergate.--Publisher description."]
- Social sciences > Indexes.
- Social sciences > Abstracts.
- Political science > Indexes.
- Political science > Abstracts.
- Policy sciences > Indexes.
- Policy sciences > Abstracts.
- Political planning > Indexes.
- Political planning > Abstracts.
- Social sciences > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Political science > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Policy sciences > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Political planning > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Policy sciences.
- Policy sciences > Periodicals.
- Political planning.
- Political planning > Periodicals.
- Political science.
- Political science > Periodicals.
- Social sciences.
- Social sciences > Periodicals.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Public Affairs Information Service index
- Also known as: PAIS archive; PAIS international; PAIS international with archive
- PAIS, Public Affairs International
- Updated regularly
- Database coverage: 1972 to present (PAIS International); 1915-1976 (PAIS Archive). Full text for certain publications is subject to market availability.
- Access restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- PAIS database covers 1915 to the present.
- Related Work
- PAIS international.
- PAIS archive.
- PAIS international with archive.
- PAIS international in print