The bunny hop [sound recording]
- Ray Anthony, Leonard Auletti. The hokey pokey / La Prise, Macak, Baker.
- Hollywood, Calif. : Capitol, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 10 in.
Also available at
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|CAPITOL 2427||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Issue date and recording information from The almost complete 78 rpm record dating guide / Barr, 1992.
- Larry LaPrise, Charles Macak and Taftt Baker were granted the copyright for the song in 1950 in the U.S., various other claims to authorship have been made.
- Durations: 2:58; 3:09.
- Ray Anthony and his orchestra ; with Jo Ann Greer and the Skyliners, vocals (side 2).
- Included Work
- Hokey pokey.
- Publisher Number
- 2427 Capitol
- 11239 Capitol (matrix side 1)
- 11241 Capitol (matrix side 2)