Pine Top Smith [sound recording] : boogie woogie piano : a collection of rare recordings by the originator of boogie woogie
- United States : Brunswick, 
- Physical description
- 2 sound discs : analog, 78 rpm ; 10 in.
- Brunswick collectors' series.
Also available at
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|BRUNSWICK B-1002||In-library use|
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
For use in Archive of Recorded Sound
|BRUNSWICK B-1002 COVER||In-library use|
- Smith, Pine Top, 1904-1929, performer.
- Pinetop's boogie woogie : piano solo with talking
- Pinetop's blues : blues singing with piano
- Jump steady blues : piano solo with talking
- I'm sober now : talking and singing with piano.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Brunswick collectors' series
- Title from container.
- Originally issued in 1929 on Vocalion 1298, matrix no. C-2799-B.
- Program notes inserted in container.
- Pine Top Smith, piano and vocals.
- Recorded in Chicago, Dec. 29, 1928 (works 1-2), Jan. 14, 1929 (4th work) and Jan. 15, 1929 (3rd work)--Cf. Brunswick records / Laird, 2001.
- Publisher Number
- B-1002 (80008-80009) Brunswick
- c2726 Brunswick (matrix disc 1, side A)
- c2725 Brunswick (matrix disc 1, side B)
- c2799 Brunswick (matrix disc 2, side A)
- c2797 Brunswick (matrix disc 2, side B)
- 1298 Vocalion
- C-2799-B Vocalion