- The Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia.
- English, Khmer. Materials in English or Khmer.
- Current publication
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia : Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia (ECCC), November 2011-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : sound, color
- Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia, issuing body.
- The Virtual Tribunal is not-for-profit digital multimedia library and archive. It contains information and content about the Khmer Rouge, the work of the ECCC and the contribution to the transitional justice process of various resource partners, such as educational institutions, academics, the media, non-government organizations, and civil society groups. The Virtual Tribunal provides access to the following materials: Documentary records of the trial proceedings; Courtroom videos and transcripts; Interviews with court personnel and trial participants; Expert commentary designed for training and research purposes; Educational tools designed for teachers and students; Text and multimedia content from Cambodian civil society organizations (e.g. reports, photographs, training and outreach materials, records of community meetings, films, and interviews generated by our resource partners); and Archived media coverage of the proceedings, as well as featured articles on public response to the trial process.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Added title on home page: ECCC Virtual Tribunal