China - east coast : Hangchow Wan - southeast portion : including the approaches to the Yung Kiang
- From the Chinese Chart, 1928 ; [U.S. Hydrographic Office] emergency reproduction of Japanese chart.
- [Corrected to 1943]: "昭和...(18年)-189" ; Printed by H.O. Dec. '44.
- [Tokyo?] : [Japan Hydrographic Office], 
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Navy Hydrographic Office, 1944.
- Physical description
- 1 nautical chart ; 97 x 71 cm
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Map Data
- Natural Scale 1:50,000 (E 121°32ʹ30ʺ--E 121°54ʹ00ʺ/N 30°21ʹ40ʺ--N 29°56ʹ20ʺ).
- Depths shown by soundings and lines; relief by contours and spot heights.
- 1939 variation compasses.
- Map text in Japanese, title and map information in English and Japanese.
- Shows low water areas, cultivation, drainage, buildings, towns.
- Descriptive text ("foul ground...").
- "Jap No. 487," "H.O. Miscel. No. 10,010-82."
Browse related items
Start at call number: