Then come back : the lost Neruda poems
- Pablo Neruda ; translated by Forrest Gander.
- Uniform Title
- Poems. Selections. English
- English, Spanish. In English and Spanish ; translated from the Spanish.
- Port Townsend, Washington : Copper Canyon Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xx, 165 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- I touch your feet in the shade, your hands in the light = Tus pies toco en la sombra, tus manos en la luz
- Never alone, with you = Nunca solo, contigo
- Where did you go What have you done = Donde fuiste Qué has hecho
- What guides autumn's singing leaf into your golden hand = Qué entrega a tu mano de oro la hoja de otoño que canta
- Crossing the sky I near = Por el cielo me acerco
- My heart, sun = Corazón mío, sol
- Even in these steep = Aun en estos altos
- Lilac = Hojas
- "Don't be vain," someone had scrawled = "No te envanezcas", alguien dejó escrito
- Marvelous ear = Maravillosa oreja
- If they put = Al chileno
- I rolled beneath hooves, the horses = Rodé bajo los cascos, los caballos
- Addled adolescence, sad and sweet = Adolescencia turbia, triste y tierno
- And the horses, where are they? = Y los caballos dónde están?
- To the Andes = A los Andes
- Spring day = Día de primavera
- I bid the sky good day = Digo buenos días al cielo
- Comes back from his blaze, the fireman = Regresa de su fuego el fogonero
- Roa Lynn and Patrick Morgan = Roa Lynn y Patrick Morgan
- From isolation = Del incomunicado
- Those two solitary men = Estos dos hombres solos.
- "Pablo Neruda's lost poems--recently discovered in his archive to the delight of readers and scholars--comprise this remarkable and essential volume. Originally composed on napkins, playbills, receipts, and notebooks, Neruda's lost poems are full of eros and heartache, complex wordplay and deep wonder. Presented with the Spanish text, full-color reproductions of handwritten poems, and dynamic English translations, Then Come Back: The Lost Neruda simultaneously completes and advances the oeuvre of the world's most beloved poet"--Publisher's description.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- "Spanish-language edition previously published by Seix Barral, Barcelona, Spain, in 2014"--Title page verso.
- 9781556594946 (hardcover)
- 1556594941 (hardcover)
Browse related items
Start at call number: