Gravity Probe B records, 1983-2008
- Physical description
- 44.75 linear feet (31 boxes)
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC1274 BOX 9||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 2||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 3||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 4||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 5||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 6||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 7||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 8||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 10||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 11||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 12||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 13||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 14||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 15||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 16||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 17||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 18||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 19||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 20||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 21||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 22||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 23||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 24||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 25||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 26||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 27||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 28||In-library use|
|SC1274 CARTON 29||In-library use|
|SC1274 FLAT BOX 31||In-library use|
|SC1274 HALF BOX 30||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University Department of Physics.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Organization & arrangement
- The records are arranged in four series: audiovisual recordings; administrative records; photographs; and public relations materials.
- Records include audiovisual materials, administrative records pertaining to the project, photographs, and public relations materials.
- Supplemental links
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Gravity Probe B records (SC1274). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Gravity Probe B was a relativity gyroscope experiment funded by NASA and led by the Stanford University Department of Physics, with Lockheed Martin as the primary subcontractor. Mission scientists viewed it as the second gravity experiment in space, following the successful launch of Gravity Probe A (GP-A) in 1976.
Browse related items
Start at call number: