VA Geriatric Scholars toolkits
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States, Department of Veterans Affairs : GRECC, 
- Physical description
- 1 kit (12 folders (31 x 33 cm) of various items) : color illustrations ; contained in box 32 x 24 x 11 cm + 6 DVD-ROMs
- Corporate Author
- VA Geriatric Scholars Program (U.S.), author.
- Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Centers (U.S.), issuing body.
- United States. Department of Veterans Affairs, issuing body.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Appropriate prescribing (with 2 DVDs)
- Dementia (with 2 DVDs)
- End of life
- Falls (with 1 DVD)
- Functional assessment
- Urinary incontinence
- Supplementary geriatric tools.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Veterans Administration Geriatric Scholars toolkits
- Geriatric Scholars toolkits
- A kit of clinical tools, handbooks, such assessment tools as questionnaires and rating scales, and reference resources for use by geriatricians, geriatricians-in-training, and other providers of care for older patients, particularly older veterans.
- Title from container.
- "[C]reated by the VA Geriatric Scholars Program, which is designed to integrate geriatrics into primary care PACTs" [i.e., patient aligned care teams].
- Live and animated videorecordings are contained on DVD-ROMs.
- Shipping list no.: 2016-0019-S.