[Georeferenced raster data from the collection of maps created by William Smith] [electronic resource]
- Stanford, Calif.: Stanford Digital Repository 2016.
Also available at
- Smith, William, 1769-1839.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- (W 008.26--E 003.56/N 059.57--N 049.86)
- The collection contains georeferenced maps, originally created by William Smith. William Smith was an English geologist in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. He is credited with creating the first nationwide geological map.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads GeoTIFF format.