Georeferenced raster data from the collection of maps created by William Smith [electronic resource]
- Stanford, Calif.: Stanford Digital Repository 2016.
Also available at
Items from this collection are featured in:
- Smith, William, 1769-1839.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- (W 008.26--E 003.56/N 059.57--N 049.86)
- The collection contains georeferenced maps, originally created by William Smith. William Smith was an English geologist in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. He is credited with creating the first nationwide geological map.
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads GeoTIFF format.