EarthDoc [electronic resource].
- Houten, Netherlands : European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers (EAGE)
- EarthDoc enables you to browse through thousands of event papers and journal articles online. Around 45,000 technical documents can be accessed, including event papers and articles from several technical journals. Pre-conference papers are available on EarthDoc two weeks prior to every EAGE event.
- Beginning date
- Updated weekly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2007.
- Title from home page (viewed Nov. 27, 2012).
- Access restricted to authorized users for teaching and research purposes.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Included Work
- Geophysical prospecting.
- First break.
- Near surface geophysics.
- Journal of the Balkan Geophysical Society.
- Journal of Environmental and Engineering Geophysics.
- Seismic technology.
- Geosciencias aplicadas Latinoamericanas.