Stealing America : what my experience with criminal gangs taught me about Obama, Hillary, and the Democratic party
- Dinesh D'Souza.
- First edition.
- New York, NY : Broadside Books, 2015.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- viii, 324 pages ; 24 cm
- D'Souza, Dinesh, 1961-
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -304) and index.
- Crime and punishment : how they taught me a lesson
- The world as it is : inside the confinement center
- How to steal a country : a heist to end all heists
- Creating new wealth : America, the anti-theft society
- History for profit : the reparations scam
- The things that keep progressives awake at night : the greed and inequality scam
- You didn't build that : the society-did-it scam
- Silver spoons and genetic lotteries : the Lucky Luciano scam
- The Godfather : Saul Alinsky's art of the shakedown
- Barack and Hillary : the education of two con artists
- The envy triangle : shaking down the wealth creators
- Cracking the con : restoring the productive society.
WHY HILLARY, OBAMA, AND THE ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY ARE NO BETTER THAN A GANG OF THIEVESIn the fall of 2014, outspoken author and filmmaker Dinesh D Souza found himself hauled into federal court for improperly donating money to an old friend s Senate campaign. D Souza pleaded guilty and was sentenced to eight months in a state-run confinement center. There he lived among hardened criminals drug dealers, thieves, gangbangers, rapists, and murderers. Now the bestselling author explains how this experience not only changed his life, but fundamentally transformed his view of his adopted country.Previously, D Souza had seen America through the eyes of a grateful immigrant who became successful by applying and defending conservative principles. Again and again, D Souza made the case that America is an exceptional nation, fundamentally fair and just. In book after book, he argued against liberalism as though it were a genuine movement of ideas capable of being engaged and refuted.But his prolonged exposure to the criminal underclass provided an eye-opening education in American realities. In the view of hardened criminals, D Souza learned, America is anything but fair and just. Instead, it is a jungle in which various armed gangs face off against one another, with the biggest and most powerful gangs inhabiting the federal government. As for American liberalism, it is not a movement of ideas at all but a series of scams and cons aimed at nothing less than stealing the entire wealth of the nation, built up over more than two centuries: the total value of the homes, the lifelong savings of the people, the assets of every industry, and all the funds allocated to health and education and every other service, both public and private. The thieves I am speaking about want all of it. And who are the leading figures in this historically ambitious scam that has turned the federal government into a vast and unprecedented shakedown scheme? Why, none other than Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton the current leaders of the Democratic Party. This pair of smooth-talking con artists, trained in the methods of radical activist Saul Alinsky, have taken his crude but effective political shakedown techniques to a level even he never dreamed of.As the nation approaches a crucial election in 2016, Stealing Americais an urgent wakeup call for all Americans who want to prevent this theft from being completed by eight more years of Democratic rule. I had won for now. But I knew I still had an ordeal ahead. Little did I know what was in store for me at the confinement center. Let me just say that it was not overpopulated with dentists, entrepreneurs, and CEOs. Rather, I was destined to spend every night for the next eight months sleeping in a dormitory with more than a hundred rapists, armed robbers, drug smugglers, and murderers. I learned how the hoodlums think and how they operate, how they organize themselves into gangs, how they rip people off and crush their enemies. I understood, for the first time, the psychology of crookedness. Suddenly I had an epiphany: this system of larceny, corruption, and terror that I encountered firsthand in the confinement center is exactly the same system that has been adopted and perfected by modern progressivism and the Democratic Party.This book is an expose of Obama, Hillary, and modern liberalism not as a defective movement of ideas, but as a crime syndicate. ".
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Cover image
- Liberalism > United States.
- Democratic Party (U.S.)
- Progressivism (United States politics)
- Political culture > United States.
- United States > Politics and government > Moral and ethical aspects.
- D'Souza, Dinesh, 1961-
- Prisoners > California > San Diego > Anecdotes.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / Political Ideologies / Conservatism & Liberalism.
- Political corruption.
- Political culture.
- Politics and government.
- Politics, Practical.
- Social conditions.
- World politics.
- United States.
- Publication date
- 9780062366719 (hardback)
- 0062366718 (hardback)
- 9780062366726 (paperback)
- 0062366726 (paperback)
- 9780062366733 (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: