Andy Warhol's Interview : the crystal ball of pop culture. Vol. 1, Best of the first decade 1969-1979
- Sandra J. Brant and Ingrid Sischy, eds.
- Paris : Edition 7L ; Göttingen : Distributed by Steidl, c2004.
- Physical description
- 7 v. : ill. (some col.), ports., facsim. ; 39 cm + 2 magazines in portfolio.
At the library
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
Locked stacks (Large): Ask at circulation desk
Library has: Supplement: pt.8:1-
|N6537 .W28 W37 2004 F PT8:1-2 FACS||In-library use|
Library has: pt.1-
|N6537 .W28 W37 2004 F PT.1:COVERS||Unknown|
|N6537 .W28 W37 2004 F PT.2:PICTURES||Unknown|
|N6537 .W28 W37 2004 F PT.3:INTERVIEWS||Unknown|
|N6537 .W28 W37 2004 F PT.4:INTERVIEWS||Unknown|
|N6537 .W28 W37 2004 F PT.5:FASHION||Unknown|
|N6537 .W28 W37 2004 F PT.6:DIRECTORS||Unknown|
|N6537 .W28 W37 2004 F PT.7:LEBOWITZ||Unknown|
- 1. Covers / introduction by Jeff Koons
- 2. Pictures / introduction by Bruce Weber
- 3. Interviews / introduction by Elton John
- 4. Andy Warhol interviews / introduction by Bob Colacello
- 5. Fashion / introduction by Karl Lagerfeld
- 6. Directors / introduction by Joel Schumacher
- 7. I cover the waterfront / Fran Lebowitz
- Pt. 8-I.
- 1969 premiere issue facsimile
- 2004 October 35th anniversary issue.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Crystal ball of pop culture
- Best of the first decade 1969-1979
- Title from crate.
- Vol. 1 limited edition of 2,000 copies; MFAH copy is number 1419.
- Entire set of v. 1 is issued in 42 x 26 x 33 cm. wooden crate with plastic frame housing two wheels and slide-out handle for mobility; maximum height with wheels and handle fully extended is 66 cm.
- 1969 premiere issue facsimile and 2004 October 35th anniversary issue of Interview are included in v. 1 set as supplementary volumes [Pt. 8-I & II] together in one slipcase.
Browse related items
Start at call number: