El que vive de ilusiones muere de desengaño = He who lives with illusions dies of disenchantment
- Spanish, English. Text in Spanish with English translation.
- Florence, MA : Red Trillium Press, 2015.
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations, maps ; 32 x 91 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Z239 .R42 E47 2015 FF
Note: shelve-through flat folio
- Artists' books > Cuba > Havana > Specimens.
- Artists' books > Massachusetts > Specimens.
- Artists' books.
- Cuba > Havana.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- El que vive de ilusiones muere de desengaño
- He who lives with illusions dies of disenchantment
- "A collaboration in 2015 with Cubans living in Havana ages 12 to 77. Serigraphy by Steven Daiber on a 1979 Cuban atlas. Printed at the Taller Babulu Ayé, Havana, Cuba. Typesetting by Lisa Carta. Set in ITC Goudy Sans. Typography digitally printed on Thai Unryu and Japanese paper by Ryan McGowan Kulas. Translation by Yudania Monés Liñares. Whirlwind binding [pages inserted into partially split tree branch] with Kyoseishi Sora paper by Steven Daiber."--Colophon.
- Distributed by Steven C. Daiber, Red Trillium Press, Florence, MA.
- Pages are of varying widths. Issued rolled and placed in a brown paper bag (49 cm) with text printed on two sides.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #5891.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: No. 2. signed by artist.
- United States -- Massachusetts -- Florence.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: