Leading naturally : the evolutionary source code of leadership
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Preface.- We Can Lead Better.- The Despicable Problem of Leadership.- Part I: Leading Naturally.- Part II: The Essence of Leadership.- Part III: Personality and Leadership.- Part IV: The Future of Leadership.- Appendix.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783662451106 20160619
- Publisher's Summary
- This book emphasizes that leadership is a task, one that has left evolutionary - and thereby enduring - traces in us. From this perspective the author develops the key elements of successful leadership. The reader is taken on an exciting journey through time and is granted a clear overview of the topic. Clear recommendations are given for application into practice, leadership diagnostics and development. The book gives numerous examples and is a valuable basis to support everyday hands-on leadership. "Without question a fascinating reading. Alznauer provides an unusual approach, which promotes exciting ideas on the topic of leadership. Content: Excellent." (Book of the week Hamburger Abendblatt) "The book allows unusual approaches to the topic of leadership. It is an exciting reading both for leaders and their staff." (Controller News) "All in all Alznauer provides an interesting contribution to demystify the notion of leadership."(Swiss magazine Cash) "The book provides an unusual amount of suggestions and a valuable basis for constructive leadership work. " (Niedersachsische Rundschau) "Michael Alznauer turns the core of successful leadership upside down. His theories could trigger a revolution in the executive suites." (Magazine Nobilis).
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783662451106 20160619
- Publication date
- Management for professionals, 2192-810X
- 9783662451113 electronic bk.
- 3662451115 electronic bk.