The new confessions of an economic hit man
- John Perkins.
- Uniform Title
- Confessions of an economic hit man
- audio file.
- Oakland, CA : Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc., 
- Physical description
- 1 sound file : digital
At the library
- Introduction: The new confessions
- Part I. 1963-1971
- Dirty business
- An economic hit man is born
- "In for life"
- Indonesia : lessons for an EHM
- Saving a country from communism
- Selling my soul
- Part II. 1971-1975
- My role as inquisitor
- Civilization on trial
- Opportunity of a lifetime
- Panama's president and hero
- Pirates in the Canal Zone
- Soldiers and prostitutes
- Conversations with the general
- Entering a new and sinister period in economic history
- The Saudi Arabian money-laundering affair
- Pimping, and financing Osama bin Laden
- Part III. 1975-1981
- Panama Canal negotiations and Graham Greene
- Iran's king of kings
- Confessions of a tortured man
- The fall of a king
- Colombia : keystone of Latin America
- American republic versus global empire
- The deceptive résumé
- Ecuador's president battles big oil
- I quit
- Part IV. 1981-2004
- Ecuador's presidential death
- Panama : another presidential death
- My energy company, Enron, and George W. Bush
- I take a bribe
- The United States invades Panama
- An EHM failure in Iraq
- 11 and its aftermath for me, personally
- Venezuela : saved by Saddam
- Part V. 2004-today
- Conspiracy : was I poisoned?
- A jackal speaks : the Seychelles conspiracy
- Ecuador rebels
- Honduras : the CIA strikes
- Your friendly banker as EHM
- Vietnam : lessons in a prison
- Istanbul : tools of modern empire
- A coup against Fundacion Pachamama
- Another EHM banking scandal
- Who are today's economic hit men?
- Who are today's jackals?
- Lessons for China
- What you can do
- Things to do
- Documentation of EHM activity from
- 2004 to
- John Perkins personal history.
- ["\"Featuring 12 explosive new chapters, this new edition of the New York Times bestseller brings the story of Economic Hit Men up-to-date and, chillingly, home to the U. S.--but it also gives us hope and the tools to fight back\"--Provided by publisher."]
- Perkins, John, 1945-
- Intelligence officers > United States > Biography.
- United States. National Security Agency > Biography.
- Economists > United States > Biography.
- Energy consultants > United States > Biography.
- Chas. T. Main, Inc.
- World Bank > Developing countries.
- Corporations, American > Corrupt practices.
- Imperialism > History > 20th century.
- Imperialism > History > 21st century.
- Publication date
- Electronic audio file.
- Read by Tom Taylorson.
- Electronic reproduction. Ashland Blackstone Audio, Inc. 2016 Available via World Wide Web.
- 9781504666671 (electronic audio bk.)
- 9781504666695 electronic audio bk.
- 1504666690 electronic audio bk.
Browse related items
Start at call number: