History of judiciary in Assam : law, law courts and lawyers
- Bhupen Sarmah and Binayak Dutta.
- Guwahati : DVS Publishers, 2013.
- Physical description
- xvii, 244 pages ; 23 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -238) and index.
- Pre-colonial pasts
- The early colonial antecedents : the foundations of colonial legal structure in India
- Governing through justice : emergence and development of judiciary in Assam (1826-1874)
- Evolving the code : history and the making of the laws for Assam
- Local roots of judicial structure : the history and development of courts in Assam
- Hands that turn the wheel : the lawyers and the bar in Assam.
- Publication date
- "A study initiated by All Assam Lawyers' Association."
Browse related items
Start at call number: