The surf riders of Hawaii : centennial edition
- [by Timothy Tovar DeLaVega]
- Hanapepe [Hawaii] : Timothy T. DeLaVega, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 2 volumes : illustrations, portraits ; 21 cm, in a box 22 x 24 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- DeLaVega, Timothy Tovar, author.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- "Photographs and contents copyrighted by A.R. Gurrey, Jr., Honolulu, T.H."
- Consists of original photographs of surfers.
- "Dedicated to Alfred Richard Gurrey, Jr. For a century his work slid into oblivion, and then his images caught a fresh wave." Kathleen Murray-Allain (Currey's great niece)-- Title page.
- Related Work
- Gurrey, A. R. Surf riders of Hawaii.