Healthcare Atlas of California [electronic resource]
- Sacramento, Calif. : California Office of Statewide Health and Planning Department. 2000-
Also available at
- Corporate Author
- California. Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development.
- Supplemental links
- View this collection in EarthWorks
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale varies. (W 76°42'25"--W 76°27'14"/N 3°32'46"--N 3°16'19").
- This collection of data is produced by the California Office of Statewide Health and Planning. It contains vector shapefile data about workflorce shortages in primary care, mental health professionals, dental professionals, and registered nurses, as well as data related to medically underserved areas and populations.
- System requirements: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software that reads ESRI shapefile format.
- Digital delivery of this content coming soon.